Saturday, July 5, 2008

Those Freaking Eskimos!

I knew they were no good. I knew that even if I never met an Eskimo but I heard they eat whale blubber. They kill seals! How could they be any good if they aren't environmentalists!

I don't know what's behind Barry's animosity toward Eskimos. (Is he insane? This could be the first time in our history we have an outwardly insane president. We all know Jimmy Carter was nursing his insanity all along but it's only recently shown itself this will be an entirely new experience and it just gives me all the confidence in the future. There can be two insane nutjobs as presidents of important countries. Barry and Ahmadasahatter.)

From Atlas Shrugs' commenter Laura

Obama probably did not think about the presidential office possibility when he wrote the book "Dreams From My Father" as it is laden with racist categorizations. Obama catagorizes people according to skin tone, as some are olive, pale, walnut, etc. Almost to the point of being laughable, if it was not so pathetic and scary. The last person to be that race obsessed in power started freakin' WWII and murdered millions of innocent people.
My husband and I sat down one night and began counting how many times Obama used racial catagorization or referred to race in his book Dreams From My Father. There are racial references made 179 times in the first 110 pages.
We got sick of counting at page 110 and sick of reading Obama's racial trashing.
Black=70
White=52
Africa=5
African=3
African American=5
Race=10
Bitch=1
N**ger=13
"Fucking Eskimo"=1
Japanese=1
Asian=2
racism=3
racist=3
colored=1
green-eyed, honey skin, pouty Lips=1
Dark and straight-backed=1
Ugly Americans=1
Native American=1
French=1
Italian=1
Black Bondage=1
Black Power=1
White referenced as Devil=1
Blue-eyed Devils=1
Dark unblemished skin=1
Black Power=1
Racial Stock=1
Brown and handsome=1
Dark=1
Milato=1
Albino=1
So what's up with the Eskimo Hating? Who knows. Obama is obsessed with skin color. As I said before I feel compelled to study this because my son has blue eyes. 'Nuff said.

No comments: